Monday, May 17, 2010

Christmas in May

Well May wasn't exactly full of spring weather, so when it snowed and snowed and snowed I was inspired to dig out my Christmas music and scrapbook Brylin's first Christmas. Little did I know that these pages would take me FOREVER. For some reason I just couldn't make them cooperate and do what I wanted. Anyway finally today I revisited them and got them done. I still think every time I look at them there will be something I will want to change but some pages are just like that. I do love the ribbon wrapped around the family picture - Brylin was the best gift ever!!! I can't wait for Christmas next year!

The papers and embellishments I used for these pages are from Tracie Stroud Designs' "Rustic Christmas" and from Growing Pains Scrapped 's "All I Want for Christmas". There were so many other papers and elements I wanted to use!! I can't wait to do more Christmas pages! In fact while I have been writing this I have been inspired to do another page . . . so I guess this is to be continued.

2 comments:

  1. heehee you are so cute!!! Both you and Brylin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla, you are so good at this! Did you use a template or just make it all up yourself?! I love the tags on the second page, and all your embellies are so cute! Those colours are my fave Christmas colours too, so beautiful! And how cute is that little Santa suit on that sweet baby?! Great job!

    ReplyDelete