Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just some cards . . .



Okay been absent for a week now . . . not that I haven't been thinking of, dreaming of and meaning to update my blog. I am currently in the midst of a pile of unfinished projects. Perhaps I should just take a picture of my LARGE pile of fabric that I have been collecting . . . so I will just share a few cards that I have been working on.

These are the 3 cards we made at Creative Club at my house last night.
A good time had by all . . .


Here is a link to a tutorial for the
paper flower on the first card. I used CTMH paper and button.

Here is a link to Lisa's Creative Corner (you should see her pretty Mother's Day card) where I got the idea for the second card. We used the stamp set from CTMH called "A Posy" - which I LOVE.

Here is a link to a video tutorial for making a flower pot card. We used the same "A Posy" stamp set.


Here is a card I made for my Brother -in -Law and his fiance when they moved into their new house. I just used a variety of old materials I had sitting around. . . I know the patterned paper is from Costco. . . I had a lot of fun making the house, clouds and grass.


And here are a few of the Mother's Day cards I made this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment